38TH EUROPEAN THEOSOPHICAL CONGRESS
Agosto 21 - Agosto 26
The programme of the Congress includes lectures, short talks, symposiums and cultural programmes.
Guest of Honour:
Tim Boyd, International President of the TS and President of the TS in the US.
Other eminent speakers will include, among others:
Trân-Thi-Kim-Diêu, Chairman of the European Federation of the TS, France
Fernando Álvarez de Torrijos, lecturer of the TS in America, Director of the Mindfulness Program in the Psychiatry Department and Senior Professor at the Center for Mindfulness, Massachussets University.
Jenny Baker, General Secretary, TS in England
José Tarragó, former General Secretary, TS Spain
Short talks and symposium talks will be delivered among others by:
- Angels Torra Buron, General Secretary, TS in Spain
- Antonio Girardi, General Secretary, TS in Italy
- Sabine Van Osta, General Secretary, TS in Belgium
- Marja Artamaa, International Secretary of the TS, Finland
- Nilda Venegas Bernal, Psychiatrist and Lecturer, former General Secretary TS in Cuba.
- MTS Spain Carmen Cesar, former General Secretary, TS Spain
- Patrizia M. Calvi, Secretary, TS in Italy
- Mirva Jaatinen, General Secretary, TS in Finland
- Els Rijneker, former General Secretary, TS in the Netherlands
- Irena P. Kristan, former Organising Secretary, TS in Slovenia
- Krista Umbjarv, Secretary of the European Federation of the TS, France
Checking-in to the Congress will begin in the morning of Monday, 21 August, and will continue in the afternoon until 20:00.
The Congress will be opened on Tuesday, 22 August at 10:00. The programme will be closed by 13:00, before lunch, on Saturday, 26 August.
The summer meeting of the Executive Committee of the European Federation will take place in the afternoon of Sunday, 20 August; the annual meeting of the Council of the European Federation will take place in the morning of Monday, 21 August. Both meetings will be reserved for the members of the Executive Committee and Council, respectively.
The National Council of the TS in Spain will take place in the afternoon of Monday, 21 August. The Council will be reserved only for the members of the Spanish TS.